Selection as a Deans Ambassador provides opportunities for student leadership and access to privileges. The role is prestigious, and the Ambassadors act as the Dean’s student advisors. They further represent NBS at many high-level events, both on and off campus. Ambassadors represent the image of NBS both to their classmates and the external community. As such, Ambassadors all have outstanding academic records, as well as exceptional leadership, communication, and motivation.
Deans Ambassadors are appointed once per year in May. The selection process involves an initial written application followed by a team-building exercise. Final selection will be made by the NBS Deanery and appointments last for one year.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND BENEFITS
- Deans Ambassadors are invited to a bi-monthly (once every two months) lunch with the Dean during the academic year.
- Ambassadors are given privileged access to many industry and academic visitors, offering substantial opportunities for networking.
- Ambassadors are invited to high-profile events, both on and off campus.
- Ambassadors may be requested to help with events and sharing information with their classmates. The group helps provide two-way communication and sharing between the NBS Deanery and students.
- If they wish, Ambassadors may also star in promotional videos, help with SMM promotion, and help run marketing campaigns to attract future students.